SONIC170 Keyboard [Ended]
SONIC170 Keyboard [Ended]
Sale Sold out
Regular price $389.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SONIC170 is inspired by the TE OP-1 Field synthesizer. It's a 65% with a knob and a customizable LED macro module.
Layout: WK and WKL
Mounting: Silicone "Cover" Gasket with leaf spring
Typing Angle: 7 degrees
Front Height: 18.7mm
PCB: Hotswap/Solder, QMK, Via, and Vial supported
Plate: Aluminum, PC, FR4
Top Case Choice:
PCBs will include both the main PCB and the 2 macro sections Hotswap PCBs (total 3 PCBs included)
Plates will include both the main plate and the 2 macro section plates (total 3 plates included)
The crucifix design has been replaced with an RGB strip due to religious concerns. However, the actual prototype still has the crucifix. Please refer to the new renders for a representation of the final product. The prototype photos are included to represent the final product quality only
Aluminum Top Case
Aluminum Middle Case
Aluminum Bottom Case
Stainless Steel Weight
Plate (Total of 3 plates - 1 main and 2 macro plates)
PCB (Total of 3 PCBs - 1 main and 2 macro PCBs)
Silicone Gasket Pack
Daughterboard and JST Cable
10x 4u Light Module Cover
Magnetic Light Module Block
Rotary Module and Knob
Group-buy: July 15th 2023 - July 31st 2023
Delivery: Q1 2024
Review Videos/Typing Tests:
Group Buy Disclosure
This is a groupbuy product and is subject to our groupbuy terms and conditions. By purchasing the product, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- You will be charged immediately upon purchase.
- Your product(s) may experience delays in production and fulfillment.
- Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policies. You will be charged a 3.5% processing fee on any refund made.
- Orders cannot be canceled after the groupbuy ends.
- Orders with in-stock products are subject to cancellation. Do not combine in-stock products with your groupbuy order. These products may not be available when your order ships out.
- All images are for reference purposes only and may not be representative of the final product. Images may also be unavailable for product variants.
- For updates, please check the associated Geekhack, Reddit, and Discord servers for your groupbuy. We do not know all of the links to these as they often change- please search accordingly. Groupbuy organizers typically manage the progress of the groupbuy and don't necessarily update us until products are ready or if there are significant problems.
- Should major delays, events, or changes be made, we will do our best to contact you and provide appropriate support regarding such situations.
- By participating in this groupbuy, you are agreeing to the terms we have outlined.